Blue Cosmetics acknowledges the importance of your personal
information. We value your trust and strive to secure and carefully
process the information you share with us. The collection, use and
sharing of your information is only based on your permission or where
allowed by law. Please read the following carefully to understand our
views and practices regarding how we treat your personal information. By
submitting your personal information to us you are deemed as agreeing
Our site may contain links to and from other websites, and
if you follow a link to any of these websites, you do that at your own
discretion and responsibility. Please note that these websites will have
their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility
or liability for those policies. Please check their privacy policies
before you submit any personal information to those websites.
on your site. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to
your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the
Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our
site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey
or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate,
you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address,
phone number or credit card information. We may additionally collect
information about how you access our services, such as the Internet
Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet.
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you
confirm that they have given you their personal information and that
they have agreed to us using their personal information as set out in
this document. If you give us sensitive information about yourself or
others, you agree (and confirm that the relevant person the information
is about has agreed) to us processing this information in the way set
out in this document.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the
safety of your personal information when you place an order or access
your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied
sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer
(SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider's
database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access
rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information
confidential. Our payment gateway provider is PayPal, and your details
are collected securely using 128 bit SSL technology.
After a transaction, your private information (credit
cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider
transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser that
enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your
browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies will not
be installed, only if you allow.
If you want to opt out of cookies you can when first visiting the site, by editing your browser settings, or by clicking the Cookies preferences button on the bottom left where you can choose which cookies we can use.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside
parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include
trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting
our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep
this information confidential. We may also release your information when
we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our
site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided
to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Blue Cosmetics Ltd
The Queensmere Shopping Centre
Slough, Berkshire SL1 1LN