ULTRA-LIGHT GEL OIL FOR MAKE-UP REMOVAL
The formula of a light, gel oil that changes its consistency during makeup removal into a velvety, skin-enveloping milk.
Gently but effectively removes make-up and impurities without rubbing the skin hard.
HOW TO USE:
the product changes its consistency from gel to milk when combined with water.
Wet your hands, apply a small amount to your fingertips and massage to remove make-up.
Then, using wet treatment wipes or a towel, carefully remove the preparation.
• it is obtained from an African tree, known as the elephant tree, and more precisely from the seeds of its fruit,
• is rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and minerals. Nourishes, nourishes and smoothes.
CHIA SEED OIL
• Chia oil provides significantly greater hydration of the skin, and also reduces the process of epidermal moisture loss and increases the functions of the skin's natural protective barrier.
SWEET ALMOND OIL
• almond oil is obtained by pressing common almond seeds,
• regenerates the lipid barrier of the skin, as well as perfectly moisturizes and softens